Saturday, August 29, 2009

Upcoming Markets

Hi everyone,

There is exciting news for the Canberra Handmade Market. Canberra's upmarket is moving to a new and exciting location. The Yarralumla Woolshed will be home to the market - more space, more parking, easy access! The market is being called Handmade In Bloom to help celebrate the coming of spring. The market will also be open from 6pm-9pm on Friday night 11 September - another first - as well as 10am-4pm on Saturday12 September! Come and visit me and all the other talented regional artisans and see the latest handmade offerings.

If you can't make it on Friday or Saturday then we can catch up on Sunday 13 September at the Old Bus Depot Markets in Kingston. I'll be down stairs in the Foreshore Space.

Also check out my website - in the next few days I'll be uploading some pictures of my latest creations!!!

http://www.rustictreasuresjewellery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment